By the end of Unit 4, you should be able to:
1. Describe the main elements of an invitation to suppliers to present quotations and the key features of the evaluation process.
2. Explain the importance of negotiating and how it can contribute to increased effectiveness in procurement.
3. Identify the essentials of a contract and the different INCOTERMS.
4. List the steps to deal with difficulties relating to contractual default and disputes.
5. Explain the critical role that procurement management plays in integrating effective transportation and logistics strategy.